Topic: How to change Gmail language in 2021?
Gmail is the most famous e-mail service around the globe. Therefore, Google offers several options for language settings due to its growing popularity amongst users from across the world. Although the default settings are selected by region when the location of the device is turned on, but the users can also manually replace and change the default language pf their Gmail accounts.
Gmail supports almost 71 languages and its default language is English, but not everybody understands English. So, you can change the default language through a number of ways. Before you make any changes in the language settings, do make sure that the language which you want to set as default is supported by Google.
Gmail not only lets you change the reading display but it also offers many multilingual text input tools. By using these tools, you can type in any language of your choice. You can get an access to these tools by making a few changes in the Gmail settings but these changes are only applicable on the desktop site.
The process of changing the default language of your Gmail account varies from device to device. If you’re using the desktop site, you can directly update the default language from your inbox.
Gmail lets you update directly from your inbox while on the desktop site. But the process to change language in Gmail differs slightly for app users. The Gmail application users can change the language by jumping into the device language settings and make certain changes there.
Here is a guide on how to change Gmail language in 2021:
How to change Gmail language on a web browser:
Use the following steps below to change the Gmail default language on any web browser on macOS, Linux, Chrome OS, Windows, etc.
- Open the web browser and type Gmail.com in the search panel. Type in your account details to have an access to your Gmail account.
- Click the settings icon on the top right corner.
- Now click on the see all settings button from the drop-down menu.
- From the settings, click on the general tab.
- Select the Gmail display language option from the language section under the general tab.
- You’ll see a list of different languages, choose the language of your preference.
- Once you have selected the language, scroll down the screen, and click Save Changes.
How to change Gmail language in 2021 on android:
- Open your android home screen and tap the Settings icon. The settings gear-shaped icon is sometimes found on the second page of the app screen.
- When the settings open, scroll down and choose the general management option.
- Now tap on the language and input option.
- Tap on the Language option. It is mostly located at the top of the screen.
- The current default language appears at the top of your screen whereas, the list of other languages appears below. To set another language as default, drag it to the top. You can also choose your desired language from the Add language option, if your desired language doesn’t appear in the list of language options.
- When you select the Add language option, the selected language will be set as the new default language.
Also Read these article:
- How To Add A Calendar In Outlook?
- Google Is Dumb 2021 || Is Google Making Us Stupid?
- How To Add An Admin To A Facebook Page In 2021?
- How To Add A Calendar In Outlook In 2021?
- How to Tag a Business on Facebook in 2021?
- How to Switch Car Insurance in 2021?
- How to refresh outlook in 2021?
- How to delete multiple contacts on iPhone in 2021?